It doesn’t matter if you just started using Facebook or you’re an expert already. To benefit your brand it is always best to learn new tactics about Facebook marketing no matter how little the knowledge might be.
With over 2 BILLION monthly active users, Facebook is one of the most active social media platforms till date with more people joining daily.
#1 Re-share Your Top Performing Content
It can be challenging to stay consistent at putting forth brand new content every other day. Thus, the point of re-sharing content on Facebook is to save time and resources.
You’ll probably have a lot of doubts about this. However, there is no harm in re-sharing your content across Facebook. Take a look at the top brands and publishers on Facebook and observe their Facebook strategy. One thing that’s very apparent is that they’re sharing top posts that have performed well on their Facebook page in the past.
To help put this in perspective a little bit, if you take a look at the actual data, only about 2-5% of your audience is actually going to see any given piece of content that you post. Meaning 95-98% of your audience isn’t seeing your content at all, so this proves that there isn’t any harm in re-sharing content to Facebook.
#2 Facebook Pages To Watch
You’ve probably heard some of the top marketers talk about this specific tool. It’s one of the most powerful tools for creating quality social media content. In addition to that, you have a more flexible ability to set goals and benchmarks.
However, there is a catch. In order to use it, you have to fulfill 2 conditions.
1. You need to be a Facebook page manager having access to your insights
2. You need 75 or more likes to your Facebook page.
Once you have access to Facebook Pages to Watch, you’re granted the ability to watch up to 100 pages. This could be your competitors. Your peers. Inspirational pages that you view and love. Basically, any sort of page you want as long as it’s a registered Facebook page into Facebook Pages to Watch.
#3 Facebook Messenger
With the power of Facebook Messenger there exist tons of ways that you can achieve that.
Here are a few strategies you can test.
1. You can have people opt-in on your blog to receive the content via Facebook Messenger. Many brands and businesses create ebooks, studies, reports etc. and deliver those in bite-sized chunks through messenger.
2. You can create a super simple chatbot menu that allows people to pick and choose the type of content they want to see
3. You can ask them a series of questions once they opt into your Facebook Messenger bot. Based on their answers, they’ll be able to choose the content they might like.
#4 Facebook Groups
Facebook Groups are still a huge opportunity for brands and businesses to build a massive community around a vertical. However, a lot of times Facebook Groups tend to be ignored by people. Either because they don’t know how powerful Facebook Groups are, or they just don’t have the time or resources dedicated to building a thriving community.
If you’re interested in marketing to Facebook Groups, here are a few tips you can follow.
1. Start with a niche and build a small, highly dedicated, highly active community around that specific topic. In other words, don’t try to be everything for everyone. Build your group around a topic that is very specific to serving customers needs.
2. Ask yourself, what are your audiences pain points? What if people asked you about your business on a regular basis? What are the top questions on Quora in your industry?
Those all make for great topic ideas to use in your Facebook group.
Your Facebook group will start out small but the key is to avoid using it to sell your products from the very beginning. Your group should be centered around value, education, and usefulness. Believe it or not, the less you sell your product to your group’s members, the more attractive your products will be.
If you provide people useful, relevant content that helps solve their challenges, you’re going to get more customers. Not through talking about yourself all the time. When it comes to building a successful Facebook group, you have to remember that it will take a lot of time and dedication to making sure that it is successful.F